He is such a sweet, mellow baby. The Lord knew just what Holly needed. 3/20/08
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Grandma's First Blog
On March 10th I flew to Utah to be with Holly and her family. I got here a week before the baby was due and have been able to help out around the house with the other seven kids. This picture was taken of Stephanie and her little blond boy, Hyrum, me and Holly and her son, Joshua Aidan. He was born on March 19th. He weighed in at 7 lbs, 20 inches long and has tons of dark hair. All the kids are sooo happy to have their little brother here. It is a fight taking turns holding him. This is Holly's 6th and Jeremy's 4th child. (One of his babies died of SIDS) They live in the country up in the mountains above Layton. Stephanie lives in Provo.

This is our 16th grandchild, Joshua Aidan... I'm not posting last names for the sake of privacy.
He is such a sweet, mellow baby. The Lord knew just what Holly needed. 3/20/08

He is such a sweet, mellow baby. The Lord knew just what Holly needed. 3/20/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Mama-Chan,
It's Starr! I saw your link on Michelles page and decided to take a look to make sure it really was you. I'm so glad you have a blog. Hopefully we can keep in touch this way. I haven't talked to you all in so long!!! Please tell Bro. Rushton I said hello and congratulate Holly and her family for me. My sister gave birth to her 7th girl on the same day as Holly. That's one day before my birthday :). That's so neat!!! Well, I hope to hear from you when you get a chance. Here is the link to my blog : http://starrrickandchloe.blogspot.com
The baby is just beautiful. You all look great . . . and happy!
Post a Comment